We value your privacy. It is our goal for users to make informed decisions about app purchases. Information about ads, in-app purchase, social media, analytics and data collection for all our apps & chatbots will be provided here.
SolveKaro math chatbot
Your privacy and personal information
You agree that Appzest Inc. may save and analyze your data. We do not use any third party cognitive services but we may add it later to understand your queries better. You agree that your conversation is visible on Internet and Appzest Inc. may use conversational data and your name, obtained through your live chat or chatbot. We will never disclose the source of used data to any third party.We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.We never ask for personal or private information like email addresses or credit card numbers.As such our chatbot is designed only to answer your Math queries and other than your display name we do not voluntarily collect any other other personal information from you.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Also, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Cookies are pieces of information about your visits to the sites. When visiting the site, a cookie (information file) is installed on your computer. On the one hand, cookies provide simplicity and speed, on the other, however, they also constitute invasion into privacy or create possibilities for subsequently directed advertising.
Cookies contain basic information about your visit to a certain site. The first information refers to the name of your computer or your name, followed by the name of the site you visited. Cookie content is stored on your computer in a special directory. You can obtain detailed information about the visited website, date and hour by double-clicking the file. Besides, all data is also stored by the manager of the site you visited that enables the manager to obtain extensive information on you computer’s hardware and your Internet use.
Cookies can be deleted, disabled or used under certain circumstances by changing the browser’s settings. Most browsers are configured to accept cookies by default while they reject any cookie that does not originate from the region entered in the header line.
Your content and distribution
You will keep any copyright and other rights you already have in all the content you post or submit on the Services. By doing so, you allow Appzest Inc. to reproduce, modify, publish, publicly display and distribute the content on the Services on a worldwide and royalty-free basis. You understand that Appzest Inc. transmits or distribute your content to the manager of the site you have visited. We will not distribute your data to any third party.
EZ-Math Series, PrepZest, SAT set of apps
– The full paid versions does NOT contain ad’s. The Lite free versions are ad-supported, as we feel that these versions are mostly for parents / teachers to evaluate the product before buying the full version.
– Does not contain in app purchase
– No social media integration
– No push notifications
– Allows users to send email to us on feedback or bug reports
– Allows scores and user results to be emailed BY YOU ONLY to interested parties of your choosing. If you do email user scores and results, we do not view, record or capture the email address(es) you send to.
– If you send us an email for any queries , bugs etc, we may respond back. We use Support Information only to provide support to you. We don’t rent, sell or share your email address with anyone. If you have accidentally sent us an email, please let us know and we will delete it promptly. Even otherwise we do not store any emails for longer than a month.
– We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under age 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
– Our apps save their state to your device when they exit, so they can be restarted in the same state (for example, on the same page in the quiz). This is recommended practice for an iOS app. This data is not transmitted and it is not associated with any identifying information.
– The only external link in our app is to the apple store for users to rate our app.
Does not collect personally identifiable information about you.
In other words, we do not collect information such as your name, address, phone number or email address.
If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us immediately.
We only collect anonymous information.
In order to provide a better user experience for you and all other users, we use a randomly generated identifier to gather metrics on how you use our app. This information takes the form of aggregates such as how often you click a particular button or load a particular screen. We share this aggregate data with a trusted analytics company, Flurry, to help us understand how our app is being used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user.
Here is a summary of Flurry’s services:
– To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances:
(1) with your express consent,
(2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law,
(3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or
(4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets.
Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information: By sending us an email